Video InspectionAt American Vactor (AVS) we offer mainline digital video pipeline inspection using the Proteus camera system. The system is mounted in a new 2021 dodge Promaster van, and has a new state-of-the-art crawler and camera head with the following features:
- 1600 ft cable
- Digital video feed
- 6”-72” pipe capability
- Pipelogic software
- PACP (Pipeline Assessment Certification Program) certified operators
- Laser measurements of pipe diameter
- Laser measurement of pipe defects
- Ability to print and generate in-field reports
- Sonde location ( 8khz, 512 khz frequencies) used for location of underground pipes and buried structures
- Reverse televising (views behind the camera)
AVS has over 20 years combined experience in televising and reports of sewer systems and locating with no job being to big or small. Pride, attention to detail, and commitment are a few traits that set us apart from the competition.
Give us a call for all your remote televising needs.